SAVE the DATE NC Choices + Forsyth County Extension Host Full-Day Local Meat Marketing Workshop
Marketing Local Meat: a hands-on intensive for meat producers
Marketing can mean different things to different people. This workshop is geared toward meat producers who want immediate and practical tips, language, and strategies to effectively sell meat through direct market channels. Join us in Winston-Salem as leading experts break down meat marketing into simple how-tos. From the importance of branding, to developing language to move your hard-to-sell cuts, to targeting your market and determining your profit goals, you’ll leave this workshop with the knowledge and tools to take your meat business where you want it to go.
- Date: Thursday, August 23, 2018
- Location: Forsyth County Agricultural Building | Winston-Salem, NC
- Registration launches Tuesday, July 10 2018 @ ncchoices.com
- Cost $35 | NC Cooperative Extension Agents FREE
- Visit ncchoices.com for current workshop information and registration
- Follow us on FB, Instagram, and Twitter for details on speakers and sessions
Look forward to seeing you in August!
Your NC Choices Team