Strategic Conversations for Fall & Winter Agritourism Operators
Fall and Winter Agritourism Operators are facing tough questions on when and how to operate this season. N.C. Cooperative Extension of Pitt County hosted a panel discussion with agritourism operators and Extension specialists to address questions and concerns about liability, safety, and business planning for Fall and Winter 2020.
This webinar addresses questions on liability with COVID-19, safety precautions, and business decisions. Several agritourism operators participated in a panel discussion to share how they adjusted their operations to provide safe and enriching experiences for visitors.
Specialists Who Participated
- Becky Bowen, Cultivate NC Program Manager
- Andrew Branan, Profession & Environmental and Agriculture Law Specialist
- Dr. Ben Chapman, Professor & Food Safety Extension Specialist
- Lisa Gonzalez, Clay County Extension Director
- Leigh Guth, Pitt County Cooperative Extension Director
- NEW (9.14.2020) DHHS Interim Guidance for Fall-Related Events
- FAQ on Governor’s Order 163
- Count on Me NC – COVID-19 Safety Training
- Know Your Ws: Wear, Wait, Wash
- North Carolina Agritourism Networking Association
- N.C. Cooperative Extension – Local Food/Agritourism Resources
- Annie Baggett – NCDAC Agritourism Marketing Specialist