Local & Regional Food Councils
North Carolina Resources
- Community Food Strategies
Community Food Strategies: strengthens food councils across North Carolina by linking them through a collective network; builds alignment across existing food system initiatives, weaving together local activities into a statewide plan that reflects local priorities; and forms learning communities that align with interests identified by the network of food councils.
- Map of Food Councils around North Carolina that are members of the Community Food Strategies Network.
- Local Food Policy Councils as Community Development Strategy
Blog post authored by Rick Morse, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Government.
- NC Food Policy Councils listserv – email Abbey Piner to be added.
- Food Policy Network Resource List
Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, Center for a Livable Future
- Cultivating Collective Action: The Ecology of a Statewide Food Network
University of Minnesota Extension
- Doing Food Policy Councils Right: A Guide to Development and Action
Mark Winne Associates (2012)
Was the information on this page helpful?