Evaluation & Program Planning
Find this page at:
- Community Food Project Evaluation Handbook
- National Research Center, Inc. (2006). Community Food Project Evaluation Handbook. Community Food Security Coalition.
- Farm to School
- Joshi, A., Henderson, T., Ratcliffe, M.M., Feenstra, G. (2014). Evaluation for Transformation: A Cross-Sectoral Evaluation Framework for Farm to School, National Farm to School Network.
- Local Food Economics
- A Toolkit to Help Your Community Understand the Economic Impacts of Your Local Food System Initiatives, https://localfoodeconomics.com/
- Measuring impacts of urban agriculture
- Five Burroughs Farm II – Through the experience of urban farming in New York City, this resource equips “farmers and gardeners, support organizations, policymakers, and funders with the tools and information to measure, maximize and expand the benefits of urban agriculture.”
- Whole Measures for Community Food Systems: Values Based Planning & Evaluation – “Whole Measures for Community Food Systems is designed to give organizations and communities a collaborative process for defining and expressing their complex stories and the multiple outcomes that emerge from their work.” Summary of a collaborative, multi-stakeholder process. Community Food Security Coalition, 2009.
- Summary of Whole Measures by the Center for Whole Communities